Gobble Gobble! Pattern Block Turkeys are a fun and easy way to use pattern blocks to make turkeys!
Reinforce basic shapes and create these fun Turkey Pattern Blocks! Students use pattern blocks to make a new friend and record their total number of shapes!
What’s included with these Turkey Pattern Blocks:
• Google Drive Pattern Block Turkey Digital Resource
• Large Pattern Block shapes (colored and black & white versions)
• Small Pattern Block shapes (colored and black & white versions)
• My Pattern Block Turkey Labels (colored and black & white versions)
• I’ve included 2 versions of labels: one says “rhombuses” and one says “rhombi” Both plural spellings are correct, so use the version that works best for your classroom!
Why you’ll love these Pattern Block Turkeys
You cannot look at these turkeys not smile, right? BONUS: they are practicing making patterns and building new shapes with pattern blocks!
I’ve recently added a Google Drive version of these pattern block turkeys so your kiddos can create these darling turkeys on their computer, too! How cute are these digital turkeys?
Growing up, I was definitely more of a reader than a math kid. I always had a book nearby to pull out & read when I had a few minutes. It would have never dawned on me to work on math problems, pull out a puzzle or even build something with pattern blocks! It wasn’t until I was an adult that I realized that math was more than just word problems and equations!
Teachers’ experiences with these Thanksgiving-themed pattern blocks
“This is so great! I always do this craft for decorations for our Turkey Trot. So cute and fun!”
“These were awesome! We even combined with our study of symmetry to make symmetry turkeys! Awesome resource!”
“This is a great tool to put in my centers during Thanksgiving.”
“Great holiday activity and perfect to review shapes as well!”
Check out all the Printable Pattern Block Pictures & Templates here!
Related Product: Thanksgiving Pattern Block Mats