Balancing Equations is a tricky concept for young learners! These addition and subtraction games are intended to be an easy-to-prep and use, printable math activity for students to play with partners or alone!
To prep, simply print and laminate the scale and problem cards.
What’s included in this Balancing Equations pack:
Four color-coded sets are included to make it easy to differentiate the skills:
• Balancing Numbers
• Balancing Addition Equations
• Balancing Subtraction Equations
• Balancing Addition and Subtraction Equations
• Recording Sheet
Experiences from teachers like you:
“Used this as an extension for above level minders in combination with a balance beam manipulative and they loved it! Great way to expand thinking of addition and subtraction”
“This was a great math center for additional practice with my first grade students. I was able to use in the classroom before we went remote and will use again when we return to in person learning.”
“I got this resource for ideas to send home games for students that they could do independently. I used one of the games with success. Students were able to do it without help from parents. Thank you!”
Main Uses for These Math Games:
- Balancing equations games
- Balancing equations worksheets
- Balancing equations addition
- Balancing equations subtraction
- Balancing equations 1st grade
- Balancing equations 2nd grade
- Printable math games
- Printable math game for balancing equations
There are no reviews yet.